In general i can't remember most of the last year. It was all over the place lots of shit happened and a lot didn't.
A fair few of these will be left blank if I just can't for the life of me remember anything worth putting down.
1. What did you do last year that you'd never done before?
Run around a field whacking people with a foam sword. Yep I am one of those dirty LARP-ing bastards.
2. Did you keep to your New Year resolution, and will you make more for next year?
I generally don't because why would I? But for this year I have the goal of opening twist top bottles with my abs.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really close but an old friend from high school did.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I don't think so.
5. What countries did you visit?
Pffft I don't leave the country.
6. What would you like to have this year that you lacked last year?
7. What date from last year will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None of them? I don't do the whole memories thing.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Started working at getting into better shape.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I get sick and I get hurt never anything big.
11. What was the best thing you purchased?
Maybe my computer Black Bastard?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Too many people in a certain fandom.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent and bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Planet Smasher - Devin Townsend.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Sure why not.
ii. thinner or fatter?
My weight never changes.
iii. richer or poorer?
Probably a smidgen richer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
See the people who matter.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Waste time doing nothing of value.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Well I bailed on Christmas. It's not really my thing.
21. Did you fall in love last year?
Yep I can say I probably did, and now I have a brand new best friend both of these are very rare occurrences.
22. How many one-night stands?
Pffft I don't sully myself with such things.
23. What was your favourite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hahaha we could say that. I also keep up my even level of hating everyone.
25. What was the best book you read?
American Gods - Neil Gaiman.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
A bunch of pointless crap.
28. What did you want and not get?
A fuck tonne of things.
29. What was your favourite film of the year?
Seven Psychopaths. Freaking amazing movie.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
23? I doubt I did anything, like Christmas I'm not a big fan.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If some of my plans and schemes had turned out a bit better.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept for last year?
Shameful, nah my fashion rarely changes.
33. What kept you sane?
A small handful of people who are just as crazy as I am if not more so.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
I pretty much kept up with most of the people in my life that I wanted to.
37. Who was/were the best new person(s) you met?
Back at the start of the year I met a bunch of crazy fuckers who turned out to be pretty damn amazing in their own ways.
and only a couple of months back Amanda.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned last year?
Waiting for things you want to happen on their own only leads to ruin.
39. Quote a song lyric to sum up your year:
"Don't bother saying you're sorry
Why don't you come in?
Smoke all my cigarettes again"
Pulp - Like a Friend